Written by Linda Bennighof
At Red River Church, we welcome children. They aren't tag-alongs to their parents. Each one is a unique and interesting person. As Jesus said,
"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." (Matt19:14)
We have age-appropriate teaching and fellowship for them. We use drama, story-telling, art, games, songs, snacks and lots of interaction.
Kidz Klub! | 11:30 Sundays
- Elementary: currently learning more about Jesus and how to follow Him
- Pre-school (ages 2.5-5): currently learning more about Jesus and His work
- Nursery (6 mo-2.5 yrs): loving environment for playing or napping, available at 11:00 am
- Elementary: learning about the miracles of Jesus as well as great stories from the Old Testament. Drama and laughter are usually key ingredients.
- Preschool and Nursery: playtime for preschool, babies, and toddlers
For more information or to volunteer, contact
or call the church office at 512-452-7340.
Last Updated on Thursday, 11 March 2010 21:49